Companies with limited liability can be incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act. A private limited company (which is the most common type of limited liability company for trading and manufacturing activities in Singapore) can be incorporated by any tow or more persons who subscribe their names to a Memorandum of Association and comply with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, Cap 50 as to register.
We can incorporate your company and safely maintain the corporate register on your behalf. By outsourcing all or part of your corporate changes, it allows key staff to concentrate on core business activities. Put simply, we can save you time and money.
We provide fast and efficient service for the formation of Singapore companies and our standard service includes:
- Standard form of Memorandum and Articles of Association, including drafting of main objects clauses
- subscription to the Memorandum and Articles of Association by nominees
- Supplying of statutory forms for lodgment with Registry of Companies
- Sworn Declaration of Compliance by one of the first officers
- Lodging registration documents with the Registry of Companies and obtaining Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparing transfer documentation to transfer subscriber shares
- Ordering common seal, printing of Memorandum and Articles of Association copies, statutory registers, etc.
- Preparing first board meeting resolutions