Corporate secretarial work is the obligatory paperwork behind incorporating and maintaining a company. Annual returns, change of details such as the changes of office holders and changes to capital structure are typical corporate secretarial services.
The Companies Act Cap. 50 (the Act) requires all companies incorporated in Singapore to have at least one secretary resident in Singapore. In 1987, the Act was amended to impose certain qualifications for the appointment of the company secretary whereby only persons already holding the office of secretary, persons with the requisite experience or prescribed professional qualifications are eligible for appointment.
Our Corporate Secretarial services include the following:
- Acting as company secretary Corporate secretarial advisory
- Company Incorporation advisory
- Foreign company (Branch) registration
- Representative office registrations
- Employment/dependent pass and permanent residence applications
- Voluntary Liquidations and dissolutions